21 August 2010

A step

This morning I stepped completely out of my comfort zone - I went to a gathering of photographers for a photo walk and training and I survived! Imagine that!


While I was rather uncomfortable, until I drifted off on my own (old habits die hard), I managed to talk to others and my well established facade filled-in the internal shortfalls. I got the emails for a couple of women that want to maybe get together for this kind of thing again, but did not give my info in return - it wasn’t asked for and I didn’t offer and that works for me at this point.


Stepping out is something I must do but it is one of the hardest things for me to do. Today was a step in the right direction.


I’ve got to start somewhere.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job LJ-
43.

Ginnie Hart said...

Good job, indeed. Isn't it supposed to get easier with practice? :)