09 August 2010

Learning to see

... learn to see, then you'll know that there is no end to the worlds of one's vision.
~Carlos Castaneda~

I'm struggling to see the exact path I should take in regards to an issue in my life. I think I know what I should do but I'm not entirely content with the decision and that concerns me a bit. The reality is that I often hesitate and question most decisions in my life, so the lack of contentment is really not any indicator as to what I should do. I know that I'll end up doing what's best, it's just getting to the point where I can see it clearly that's the challenge.

As I continue to find my vision in regards to my photography, I'm also trying to see the things that pertain to my soul through a clearer lens. It's all part of my journey.

1 comment:

Ginnie Hart said...

I feel honored to be following your Journey, Linda. Sometimes I'm in the grandstands hooting and hollering for you. Other times I'm walking at your side!