15 August 2013

So it begins...


So many things have changed in the past 8 months and there is much to bring this site up-to-date on - my immediate goal is to figure out how I'm going to accomplish that.

I haven't decided if I'm going to be posting on a daily basis or not but I do know that I'm going to try to be consistent and honest and open - not only for the site but for me.

Part of our changes have included moving into a new home - new to us but far from new in the world, it was built in 1901. I'm excited to share the before and afters of the work we have done - again, more for me and to remind myself that even though there is still much to do around here, progress has been made and it's been good progress at that. I'm planning on starting my active blogging with those accomplishments and see where it leads from there.

In addition, and always, I will be sharing from my heart - my personal life has taken a dramatic turn since the first of the year as well and again, I need to document the positives as encouragement for the changes that are still before me and there are many coming my way.

So, that's where I am today, planning, scheduling, picking my brain for ideas and hoping in my heart of hearts that returning to this path on my journey will indeed strengthen, enlighten and encourage me to continue the search for my inner voice. 

If you choose to follow along, I thank you and I hope that my words and photos will also create a sense of awareness that you can apply to your own life and I hope you'll feel free to share your journey with me as well.

peace & love...

No comments: