25 October 2010

Quiet

~leaves from Ana's session~

I’m still here, I’m just quiet and waiting …

Nothing has changed the feelings are still present within my heart and my desire for answers still at times overwhelming.


I’ve taken many photos, these past couple of weekends, of Ana, of my sister-in-law and my nephew – they are all edited and posted in the appropriate galleries.


I’ve seen the beauty of the changing leaves all around me but have yet to feel the urge to get my camera out and capture that beauty with my lens. That concerns me but I can’t seem to force myself even though that is probably exactly what I need to do.


The motivation to take photos for others is strong and present but the desire to take photos for myself is not.


I’m feeling a bit empty and dark inside and I tribute those feelings to the continuing questions and upcoming, yet unknown, change. It is just so hard for me to be present, to be in the moment – this moment – to rest in the unknown and feel secure with the questions.


I’m still here, I’m just quiet and waiting …

1 comment:

Ginnie Hart said...

Breathe in, breathe out....